So we’re about to enter the third trimester this week, and I’m starting to feel (and look) like I’m carrying a basketball around. Like the bounce that those rubber sports things make, there are ups and downs.
- Cleaning your toenails is a feat that tests how far you can reach and how long you can hold your breath.
- Wearing your panties is an exercise in precision and balance.
- Turning while sleeping disrupts slumber because the sheer weight of your belly makes you feel like your skin will be ripped apart.
- Bending over to pick something up is both difficult and unsafe.
- Seeing your nether regions is a game of hide-and-seek.
- People will likely give up their seats for you.
- Or bring you something to sit on.
- Entitlement to the PWD restroom (no queue!)
- Two words: Priority. Lane.
- Extra care, back rubs, and foot massages from the husband.